Aug 10, 2012

High Fives, it's finally Friday!! {week 5}

Virtual high fives.....it's Friday y'all!  Let's get to it:

{one}  Avery's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bash was this past weekend!  I will be sharing a post later this week complete with decorations and tutorials on how to make your very own Minnie Mouse party.  I can't believe I'm the mother of a one year old. 

{two}  We're getting an office remodel at work!!!  I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about this.  Probably because our current set up is no desks at all....picture a kitchen countertop bolted into the wall and held up by file cabinets.  So you can see why I'm excited about getting a physical desk of my very own. 

{three}  This week, Dominos is offering a 50% off special when you order online.  Since they actually have a really good gluten free pizza, I was pumped when I saw this offer.  It's so nice to finally find a gluten free pizza that doesn't taste like a stale cardboard cracker.

{four}  Like almost everyone I know, I've been addicted to the Olympics.  I've cried watching gymnastics, drooled over Ryan Lochte and been terrified of synchronized swimming.  Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when they're over on Sunday.  *sigh*

{five}  Today and tomorrow are Cecilia Days--one of my most favorite days of the year.  Now, for you out-of-towners, Cecilia is my hometown.  And every year in August, they have a two day community festival with food, craft booths and the parade.  My favorite part is the "Almost Talent Show."  It's a skit that the locals put on and it's hilarious.  Last year, the theme was Hee Haw.  And yes, that's my daddy in overalls in the above picture.  This year's theme is a tribute to Andy Griffith.  I cannot wait. 

Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...