Now, it's my turn to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award love. Gotta have some rules first:
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who presented it to you.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.
6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog.
Here's 7 random facts about me:
1. My favorite color is cerulean blue. Not plain ole, regular blue. Cerulean. Now go find a Crayola box and color everything you can with it.
2. My life goal is to work at Disney World. I may be old, lonely and retired, but I WILL work at the Disney Store on Mainstreet, USA. Come check me out in 50 years.
3. Much to my husband's dismay, I will watch Harry Potter anytime it's on TV. It doesn't matter if it's the first movie or the eighth. It doesn't matter if I just saw it the day before. It doesn't matter if there's another movie on that I've never seen and been waiting to watch forever. If Harry's on, I'm watching.
4. I love to paint. I never get to do it anymore because I'm slowly developing arthritic fingers (yes, I'm only 26) and after my kid is in bed, I'm either a.) catching up on my mountainous piles of laundry or b.) sleeping myself. But I love to do it. I wish I could have one day a week to be completely by myself and do nothing but paint. It's the ultimate stress reliever for me.
5. I am a Etsy addict. I rarely buy anything, but I could spend all day browsing through people's creativity come to life. I hope to own a piece of art from Etsy one day. Painted by someone other than me.
6. My favorite food is my mom's lasagna. I hate lasagna from anywhere else. It's like my mom perfected it and everyone else is just an impostor. Thanks for playing, Olive Garden lasagna. You're not even close.
7. I want to learn how to be a skilled sewer. I took an introductory class with my local extension office and failed miserably. Threading the machine intimidated the crap out of me and I asked more questions that the other 5 women in the room combined. But I'm keeping it on my bucket list.