Apr 27, 2011

Silly little baby quiz :)

How far along? 26 weeks, 6 days. :)))


Total weight gain: 17 pounds


Maternity clothes? Can't live without them. I still mix in non-maternity pieces like cardigans, but it's mostly stretchy pants and empire waisted tops :)


Sleep: Terrible. Avery is most active at nighttime....figures. lol


Best moment this week: Sitting with Marty and actually watching my stomach move as she kicked me.

Movement: She is VERY active. Thebump.com says that babies in the 2nd trimester should be sleeping/resting up to 14 hours a day....I think my little one sleeps maybe 5. She is her father's child.

Gender: Girl (although I keep having a reoccuring nightmare that we go to the next ultrasound and they tell me they've made a mistake...)

Labor Signs: I would sure hope not! I'd be panicking if they were coming this early.


Belly Button in or out? In. The day I wake up with an outie belly button will be the day I go into complete hibernation.


What I miss: My non-maternity clothes and high heels.


Weekly Wisdom: Just trying to enjoy every little milestone in my pregnancy. It's such an amazing experience!

Baby's Size: An eggplant. She weighs almost 2 pounds :)

Milestones: Her eyes are developing this week and will be blinking soon. She's getting stronger every day....and kicking me HARD to prove it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...