Jun 27, 2012

Organize one thing Wednesdays


It's Wednesday.  It's the middle of the week.  You're tired of work and you're ticked because all that hard work and organizing and cleaning that you did Saturday and Sunday is disappearing.  Ladies and gentlemen, you have the "Hump Day Blues."  I get them BAD.  I work on cleaning during my weekend and get everything picked up and where I want it.  Monday comes, I go to work, come home, cook dinner, do some laundry, go through Avery's bedtime routine, spend some time with the husband, go to bed.  Tuesday comes, I repeat.  If I'm lucky, that'll be the only routine--but more often than not, wrenches are thrown into our weekday plans and we'll have church meeting or a softball game or a family birthday party.   During the week, my house is an all-out, war-zone, Hurricane Avery type mess.  Cleaning it all just seems like a daunting task that I'm not willing to take on.  That's why I'm introducing the "Organize One Thing Wednesdays."  I'm sure you've heard it from your Momma--Lord knows I have--that if you do one thing each night, you'll keep your house clean and organized.  I'm not even asking for that much.  Just implement one organizing solution in your home on Wednesday.  It'll be enough to make you feel calm and collected until you make it to that blessed Saturday when your house will be cleaned again.  I'll share my favorite organizing tips, tricks and pictures--whether it be from the Internet or from my very own household.  As always, share your ideas with me!  We'll keep our houses organized and calm from Sunday night all the way till Saturday morning.
For the first installment, I'm going to share my favorite blog with you:
Seriously addicted to this blog.  I could probably spend as much time reading through her posts as I could browsing Pinterest (that's A LOT).  She has fabulous ideas on how to organize almost everything in the home.  Not only that, she has tips on how to organize your life.  She has gorgeous free and custom printables from everything from personalized family binders to colorful children's chore charts.  I'm obsessed.  I want to be her.  Or have her come to my house and be my own personal organizer.  Browse her blog, get great ideas and I'll be back next Wednesday with an organizing tip from my very own house.  Clutter-free is the way to be! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...