Sep 17, 2012

Hot Mess {week 10}

Hot Mess Monday.  I knew this day was coming and I wasn't looking forward to it.  Here's why:

Original weight: 142.5
Last week's weight: 133.2
This week's weight:

Difference from last week: +0.8 lbs
Overall loss:  8.5 lbs

*sigh*
Biggest challenges: I could make a million excuses for this week.  I haven't been sleeping.  I've had a sickness that's lingered in my body for a month in a half and I haven't felt like doing anything except sit around and eat comfort foods (i.e. french fries, mac and cheese).  I've barely been home to make dinner and attempt to be healthy.  Reality is, those are all excuses.  The reality is, I've eaten like crap.  Reality is, I've been exhausted and had zero energy to cook or work out or anything.  No excuses.  I take full responsibility for this one.

What worked this week:
Nothing.  I was bad and I paid for it this week. 
I'm getting back on my diet horse today.  No more eating like crap.  No more feeling like crap.  No more being lazy.  I want to be a hot mama.  I want to be the wife and mother that Marty and Avery are proud of.  I want to feel good about myself again.  Yes, I realize that I don't have to be some size 2 skinny to have my husband and child proud of me, but I want to say that I did this the healthy way.  To say that I lost my baby weight over time and did it right.  I didn't starve myself, I didn't become a gym rat that ate nothing but hummus and water.  I did it a realistic way....by being a wife and mother and living my everyday life while making healthy choices.  I CAN do this.  I CAN be a Hot Mama.  Scratch that.  I WILL be a Hot Mama.  Until next week....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...