Does anyone else get really excited when they find something on the Internet that they've never seen before? A sort of "hidden gem," if you will? I felt that way today when my friend Sarah wrote a post linking up to an "It's Okay Thursday" link party--where bloggers confess all their little quirks and guilty pleasures and declare that "it's okay!" Just a fun way for you to let off some steam and realize that you're not so weird after all. :)
- That I've been listening to Christmas music non-stop for the past two weeks. And secretly, I've wanted to put up Christmas decorations since Halloween.
- That I put Avery to sleep early on Sunday night so she would be good and asleep by the time Once Upon a Time came on.
- To have a drawer full of snacks at work when that 2 pm tummy rumbling hits.
- For said snack drawer to also contain two packages of child's juice boxes....that I drink for myself (apple and fruit punch baby!),
- That somedays, I don't have a clue what I'm doing when comes to dealing with my child and I have to call my mom for backup.
- That I don't have 100 followers on my blog or get as many comments on blog posts that I am super excited about. Thank you to all of you that stick around.
- That I made a frozen Totino's pizza the other night and had to give myself an intense lecture to not eat the entire thing.
- To flip between a Harry Potter marathon and Disney Pixar movie week.
- To sing along with my daughter's Jake and the Neverland Pirates CD.
- That I completely despise Halloween.
- To have taken a break from blogging to focus more on my family lately.