Oct 29, 2012

Hot MAMA Monday

I think I'm going to change the name of today.  Instead of being a "Hot Mess Monday,"  I'm thinking it should be retitled a "Hot MAMA Monday" because that's exactly how I'm feeling.  Why? 

Original weight:  142.5 lbs
Last week's weight: 134.2 lbs.
This week's weight:


Loss from last week:  0.6 lbs
Overall weight lost:  8.9 (you might as well say I've lost NINE pounds!)

I'm back in the 133s y'all.  Finally.   It's been baby steps, as I'm not completely back into the swing of things and used to being disciplined and super healthy again, but I'll get there.

Biggest challenge:  Watching what I'm eating...again.  You don't think that a hamburger here or a trip to the drive thru there every once in awhile will affect your eating habits, but it completely does.  When I stopped disciplining myself and allowed myself to be a little more lax on what I was eating and how many calories I was consuming, I lost control.  Not to the point where I was binge eating or eating out everyday, but I definitely stopped watching and even caring what I was putting into my body.  Horrible mistake.  Now it's back to watching every snack and counting every calorie.  Not fun, but it produces results and it's how I'm going to get close to my goal weight.

What worked
Staying active.  I've been chasing after Avery, doing laundry, picking up, dancing...whatever it takes to not be a bump on a log and sit on the couch all day.  Still not "formally" exercising.  I just cannot find the motivation.  Ugh. 

See you next "Hot Mess Mama Monday!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...