Oct 8, 2012

Hot Mess Monday--back from vacation!

You may (or may not) have noticed that there was no Hot Mess Monday last week.  That's because I, along with my hubby, in-laws and sweet little girl were soaking up the rays in Daytona Beach and Disney World (more on that later).  Now that I'm home, it's back to reality and back to my diet.

Original weight:  142.5
Last week's weight: 134.0
This week's weight:
Change from last week:  +.8 lbs
Overall loss: 7.7 lbs

Strangely, I'm okay with this.  I went on vacation.  I ate things that I wouldn't normally eat if I were at home and trying to watch everything that went into my mouth.  I didn't count calories, I didn't second guess my food decisions, I didn't feel guilty.  This doesn't mean that I went crazy and ordered the most greasy, fattening-ist (I know that's not a word) things on the menu.  In fact, I did try to eat somewhat healthy.  I chose grilled options instead of fried.  I pased on the drive through breakfast and Krispy Kreme donuts in favor of a small bowl of cereal.  I didn't finish everything on my plate, therefore not stuffing myself to the point of being sick.  And these are probably all reasons why I only gained 0.8 lbs in 9 days instead of 5 lbs.  But now it's back to real life and back to making good decisions.  Hopefully next Hot Mess Monday, I'll be seeing the number "133." 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! I don't know how you resisted the Krispy Kreme though. Can't wait to hear about Disney

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...