Jun 4, 2013

Color Jumble.

I need advice on colors to paint the exterior of a house.

No, I'm not painting the vinyl siding on my house (yet...).

Instead, I'm painting this bad boy for Avery's birthday (inspired by: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/a-little-tikes-house-gets-a-pr-155572 ).

And I honestly have no idea where to start. My creative brain is yelling a hundred different ideas at me and I'm having trouble concentrating.

I DO know that I want to paint the house one color, the shutters another and the bay window on the front another. I'm thinking something like house--navy blue, shutters and roof--black, bay window--white. But I'm just not sure.

Let the opinions fly!!





2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What about painting it just as your house is so it looks like a mini version of yours?

Unknown said...

I don't love the colors of our house, or I totally would! I plan on changing the siding in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...