Oct 25, 2013

A surprise painting.

I just stayed up wayyyyy past my bedtime, finishing up a painting.

Funny thing is, it wasn't even a painting for an order. 

The receipient doesn't even really know she's getting this painting. 

Let me start at the beginning...

I am Facebook friends with a woman who recently adopted her son from China. She's a good friend of my sister-in-law, so I was familiar with her and her adoption journey. I followed their story about being matched with a little boy from China and read every blog post she wrote when they went to pick him up. 

One day, I was on Pinterest and saw a painting of the Bible verse, John 14:18. My heart told me that I HAD to paint something similar for her and her new son. 

She didn't even know about it. I just hope she likes it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...