Apr 26, 2014

Day One Kitchen Progress.

Okay.  I was going to save a blog post about my kitchen remodel for when the entire thing was done.  Unveil the amazing before and finished after pictures and wow your pants off at the change.

But, today was day 1 of construction and it took everything in me not to physically jump up and down and squeal when I walked in the door.




I am SO, SO, SOOOO excited.  I'll admit, for a brief second, I was a little nervous about how this is all going to turn out because I couldn't actually see it before I committed to it.  Today is total justification that this was a great decision.

Now I have the remodel bug.  What other walls can I knock down around here.....?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...